Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a 1967 std coupe white black 289 w factory air console,80.000 miles . very straight restorable car , and is in a salvage yard here in oklahoma. the car is complete, except for radiator . I can get it for 1650.00 if anybody is interested to restore or part out . It's been sitting there since 1981. thanks geoff.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Good find, nab it. 1981! Man. Thats a long time to sit. sounds like a good deal to me

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont need it , but the car is really good. if you want it call me and i will go get it. thanks geoff 918-686-6410 hm 918-869-8879 cell 1-800-681-1343 work

·
Registered
321 Posts
Can you get some pictures of it? I might be interested. Where in Oklahoma?

-Random

·
Registered
321 Posts
I think I'm gonna have to pass. Tulsa is a little far for my old truck. I noticed in another thread you mention the engine is frozen and it will need a drivetrain rebuild. Unfortunately thats too much work for me right now. In fact, thats the type of work I'm trying to get out from under with my Comet. Not enough space, time, or resources to take on a project of this caliber. I hope you can find a buyer. It sounds like a quality car.

-Random

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
sounds like a great prodject . a nice healthy 460 in that bad boy and a way we go lol.. Man 1981 everytime that year pops up it flashes back into my head a pic i had taken w/ my mother at a hotel we all stayed w/ our friends as i was holding the handle of a knights swords and my mother had her arm on his shoulder. Was only 7 at the time but remember alot from that year. Why? i dont know
thanks
pat

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GREAT PROJECT, LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GONNA PART IT OUT. THIS CAR IS REALLY TOO GOOD TO PART, BUT THATS LIFE. ANYBODY? GEOFF.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts