Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll post pics later today, after I've taken a stab at primer painting all the bolt-on car parts. I just want what I don't need (as backup) to go to good use.

Here's what I have for free (just pay USPS shipping):

door innards - arms, locking units/rods (one's missing spring - had to scavenge), tracks (need to confirm I have)
quarter window innards - arms (one arm end issue where plastic roller clips into place, tracks(confirm)
wiring ends/relays/switches
quarter window chrome (okay; pitting lower/horizontal bar area), non-tinted glass
vent window non-tinted glass
rear taillight sockets (keeping bulbs)
hockey sticks (have three extras; have a pair; minimal fade/pitting, if any)
passenger side fender frame (vertical/near firewall, removed skin, blasted, primered, was sent to me free by gracious member here few years back)

and for $20 plus shipping:
2-row radiator with trans nipples - will verify holds water with no leaks; fin dents, but should be able to straighten with care; was fine when pulled for 3-row
am radio 1 (tested and worked, incl. lights; no dials; will confirm wiring)
am radio 1 (same)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WP_20170827_22_21_59_Pro.jpg WP_20170827_22_20_14_Pro.jpg WP_20170827_22_19_56_Pro.jpg WP_20170827_22_19_35_Pro.jpg

One of the two am's might not be specific to Cougar. Battery tray is also free. Didn't snap a pic of the taillight sockets, but I have 10+ if you need any.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have a beautifully restored set of air filter parts. With my 351W setup and headers, parts just won't fit. Pics will be uploaded shortly, along with sell-it-now price, I hope. It's been years since I bought the three parts, and will try to snap pics of the part ID's as well.

Still have some parts I'd like to pick up - thread in the parts wanted section. Please read the list and reply/PM. Thanks, Eric in WI.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't have the bolts to mate the snorkel(?) to the cover, and one of the in-place nuts is missing. $75 plus shipping. Can't find any parts ID's. Maybe they weren't stamped on, but painted on instead?

WP_20170829_16_13_14_Pro.jpg WP_20170829_16_13_44_Pro.jpg WP_20170829_16_14_00_Pro.jpg

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another member a few years back was again gracious in providing seat belt brackets that welded in place on the floor panel undersides. I have two that are rectangular and one that's much larger/round. Free for the asking... You just need to grind off the minor floor parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts