Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: I have a 67 with xr7 package. Due to unforseen circumstances and other reasons I need to explore the reality of parting with my project that I have had for the last 3 years. The body is still rough. Needs help. I have replaced the driver side fender but there is rust and holes behind rear tires below body line. Also has a different hood as the original had cancer of the rust colored. (Still have original if interested). Most of the mechanical is very sound if not new. Replaced all suspension with new parts from Mustangs Unlimted. All suspension is for the extra weight of the 390 and C6 that was going in to it. Originally came with 289 but did not have one when I bought it. I would like to keep the engine and tranny as I have put a lot of time and money into it and never heard it run(Edlebrock RPM package including new cam,lifters, and aluminum heads and intake). Interior has new head liner and carpet but the front seats need recovered. Original sequencer still works and have two extra for parts. Gas Tank has been cleaned and sealed inside and out. All glass is intact and in good shape. Will get some pics within the next few days. Now for the hard part, I know I will never get what this car is worth to me, but make me an offer that is resaonable and we can talk then. By the way it is in South Bend Indiana. :cry: Email me directly at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts