Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 67 hood for sale. has a little rust on pasg front lip. Hood is straight. Also have pasg window and wing for sale.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100.00 for the hood plus shipping $$$. Shipping this overseas well the $s will be up there. The hood has no dents a little rust on the lip but other wise in great shape.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey CS99~

What's the passenger wing window look like? does it have the "lock" and stuff on it? How much are you wanting for that?

Robert

·
Registered
3 Posts
good hood

The hood sounds good. (Not available anywhere in Oz!) I can get it in a container from CA to SYD, shipping will only be from you to, I guess, Longbeach. I will let you know very soon. Thanks again for your time. Gary.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wing Window

The wing has everything to it. It is still intacted to the frame.
How's 50.00 sound to you plus shipping or since you live here in Calif. I'll be going to the West Coast Nats on Sunday and can bring it with me then or If you need it sooner I might beable to meet you somewhere in between.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hm, $50?? Didn't know they were going for that much.. maybe I'll settle for the one I've got until I finish blowing money on keeping this thing running!! hehe.

I have a wing window, but the lock thing is gone... along with the shaft that it pins onto... so I was told I had to get the whole window just because that shaft is missing. For now, I have one of those generic little wing window locks on it... Guess it will hold me over til I get MO MONEY...

Thanks for the reply though,

Robert

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see you are just looking for the shaft and pin. I would rather just sell the whole window and frame together. Can't you get one of those through Mustangs Unlimited or the junkyard? Sorry I couldn't be more help.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I dunno, I was told that the shaft was broken and in order to replace it, you had to get the whole window and frame... I'd MUCH rather get just the shaft if I can...

Robert

·
Registered
3 Posts
look at the hood

Hi Paul,
My importer is in CA now and will be in San Diego this weekend. He can collect the hood for me. Do you mind him doing this and is this weekend convenient for you? For expediency & your privacy, can you email me directly (to both addresses, work & home) your contact info, address, etc? Thanks for your time on this, I really do appreciate it.
Gary.
[email protected]
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts