Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the headliner in backseat quarters glass carpet and console The window buttons are the only way I could come with to work the electric exhaust dumps and Line Loc with out looking to out of place plus a place for power adders later maybe.What do you think. The engine is done ready to fire up. And added pics of Bullit and my scat cat album 2 http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac213/coolgar/cougar/album%202/

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
It looks good and is coming along nicely.:) John

·
Registered
667 Posts
Looks like your doing a great job...That an RPM intake any hood clearance Issues?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. I used total control products motor mounts I don't remember if those change the height or not. I still have plenty of room for a 1/2 inch spacer with a drop based holley air filter.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
You got some mad fab skills there my friend! VERY nice work. You chopped enough out to qualify for as a full blown ECI for sure!! ;>) Did you narrow the rear too? Somethin' tells me your not building a grocery getter...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot guys. Yea I am planning on it being a really fast grocery getter I'm going to drive it a lot between the strip and car shows. Drag week would be really cool. 5 cities, 5 drag strips, 5 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts