Mercury Cougar Owners banner

'67 Cougar XR-7 for sale in the Indianapolis area

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Gaugster 
#1 ·
With great sadness, I believe the time has come to sell my Cougar. It's a great survivor car with some restoration done to it. I'm on a break at work, so I can't post a lot of details right this second. However if you are truly interested, I'll be happy to answer any question you may have.

Here are the broad strokes: XR-7 model with the 289 4V. Drive train was rebuilt. New vinyl top and headliner. Electronic sequencer for the turn signals. New exhaust and brakes. No major rust issues. I have stacks of receipts of parts and for work done on it.

In my public ads, I am asking $15,000. But if one of you fine folks are interested, I'll give you the price of $10,000

More info at my CL ad:

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/d/carmel-67-mercury-cougar-xr-7/6834059590.html

I maybe slow to check responses here, but feel free to email me at willijaa.as@gmail.com if you want to get a hold of me faster.

#2 ·
Good luck with the sale. It looks nice.

May I recommend adding more pictures to your add. It truly helps.

#4 ·
Hello. I am in the market for a 1967 Cougar. Please PM me the VIN and any other history that you see fit. I've read your add. I am just learning about these cars along with other Mid '60 Ford rides. Will do as much research as I can so as not to waist anyone's time.

Thank you,

Gaugster

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.