Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share some pictures of my 67 cougar that I've been building since 2010. Nothing crazy an the color isn't for everyone but I'm proud of it an thought some might like it also! Not sure if I'm posting pictures the correct way because I hardly ever go on here. It's got a 99 explore 5.0 fuel injected engine with a b303 cam, roller rockers an JBA headers, backed by a t5 5 speed and an 8.8 rear end with 3.55s
Front suspension is tcp coilovers with a tcp rack and pinion and the rear is a basic leaf spring setup with some lowering blocks. Cobra disc brakes all around

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure how to do that but maybe I can try from a computer. Can pictures be uploaded from a computer to this site?

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
Not sure how to do that but maybe I can try from a computer. Can pictures be uploaded from a computer to this site?
Your better off cut and pasting from a photobucket account or another picture hosting site.

It was very easy to post pictures in the early days of this site but not anymore.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Also make sure to set your compatibility view or you will not be able to insert photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts