Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
located in middletown delaware, standard 289 plain jane. fenders, good glass, bumpers, blue interior, engine, trans, rear end, brakelights, headlights, doors, etc. let me know what you need and I'll see if i still have it. Only one car so limited on quantity. doors, $75, windsheild $50, fenders $100, engine $300 runs but needs tune up, trans c-4 $100, driveshaft $50.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I need the two hood trim pieces that runs along the edge of the hood above the grill. Shipped to 61529. Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them. $25 not including shipping. I can package it up in a box take it to post office then let you know how much shipping would cost. Can't imagine too much considering they weigh hardly anything. You need both pieces right?

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I have them. $25 not including shipping. I can package it up in a box take it to post office then let you know how much shipping would cost. Can't imagine too much considering they weigh hardly anything. You need both pieces right?
Dent free I will take them, finish not a concern. Let me know total shipped to 61529 and how u want paid.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
checked them last night..they are dent free. I'll take them off this weekend and reply what shipping cost will be after I go to the post office to check it out.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
checked them last night..they are dent free. I'll take them off this weekend and reply what shipping cost will be after I go to the post office to check it out.
Roger that! thanks Steve.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, have front bumper $100 it's straight good driver condition. not sure of your location? you able to pickup in person? rather large and imagine expensive to ship though.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
get a chance to do this yet?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, been a busy week with alot of parts requests and pulling engine/trans. I've got more parts to get shipping quotes on so looks as if tomorrow I"ll get to the post office. Expect a reply Sat night or sunday. thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
So it's a 67 standard with a blue interior? Do you have the interior door panels?

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Is the front speaker any good. Mine's okay, but has a gash in the fabric. Hockey sticks in good condition - non-faded/pitted? I could also use a replacement passenger side dash bezel, as the one I had rechromed had a crack that's so noticeable... Would also the instrument cluster have nice chrome dome pieces that fit in the center of the clear plastic dials? Is the radio working? I've already bought two am's but might like a third (my beautiful amfm has bad face plate cracked/broken). Pics and prices? Thanks, Eric.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Almost forgot... would the rear view mirror be in good original condition? I picked up a repro several years ago, and with plenty of other parts I'm trying to keep them original. Just picked up some rough looking original scuff plates and now with 0000 steel wool, 1500 grit sandpaper and some expensive polish they're like new.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still have front bumper, front fenders, dash cluster, rear brake lights and the crazy looking vacuum diaphram which controls vaccum for the headlights. It's the small piece that mounts to driver inner apron that has like 5 ports on it.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Does this car by any chance have original autolite shocks on it? I am not concerned about condition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts