Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to find a new home for a 1967 Cougar XR-7 that has been squatting in my backyard. It has got lots and lots o rust and the 289 hasn’t run since ’87. I figure someone with the space may be able to salvage the headlights, taillights, bummers, etc. Not looking for much $, just someone with a truck and a need for '67 Cougar Parts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just out of curiosity, about how much $. I live about six hours, which is a pretty good drive for a parts car.I am just wondering how much of the interior is intact such as the woodgrain dash and instrument cluster. Also will the car roll? does it have the front and rear suspension?
Thanks,
mercury68
I think this cougar forum is cool!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,
Should roll OK. The dash may be salvageable. I'll take the best offer, which so far is $0. I'll find a digital camera and post some pics this weekend (after the turkey). Not sure it is worth a 12-hour drive though. {give my regards to Lorena... sorry}
Jeff

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well Jeff,
As you can guess I haven't seen my aunt Lorena lately. And as for John Wayne, "Uncle Stubby" well he went into the movie business, but the family doesn't talk about that much. Any way I'll be looking for some pics next week.
Thanks,
mercury68

1 - 4 of 4 Posts