Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale a 67 cougar with a 429 not running, 4 speed manual trans, and a 9" posi rear end. I got the car about 5 months ago. I was going to do a project restoration and bring my cougar back. The body is straight with a little cancer around the back window.Other than that clean body lines and a good project car. I got another project right now that I'm trying to do. So with budget cost and time on the weekend I don't have the time or money. The cougar is good for parts, like fenders, doors, engine, trans, the rear axle, or a straight body to start a project restoration. I'm asking 600$ obo, I live in the Bay Area and want to get rid of it quick. The rain is coming an I need to park my other baby in the garage. If interested please e-mail me at cbra[email protected]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Cougar for Sale

I'm interested in your car; what is the interior like? I'm guessing that since it's a California car that the body is pretty darned good even though you said cancer around the rear glass. Tell me about the big block? You say not running, is it heaved?

Ron.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Ron - I picked it up a few days back. Pretty straight body albeit entirely filthy from sitting around for as long as it has.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts