Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

looks like I'm selling the 67 benchseat cougar. My sig has a link to several pictures on my website.

I'm listing it at $3,000 obo. I know what I'll settle for, but ya just gotta start a little high so people can knock ya down..

Know what I mean Vern?

67, bench seat. P/S, 289 2v, A/T, A/C car, but missing outside components, has lights in backseat area, New tires on stock wheels with cougar hubcaps, also decent tires on Keystone wheels, both sets included.

Check the website for more pics.

Like I said, price is negotiable.. and I'm in no rush to sell.. so, be GENTLE!! hehe

Later,
Robert

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey B~

I'm not far away, I'm right here... hehe
hm, Where's Ontario... is that over on the right side? like New York?

:D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
You're joking right, lol :lol: ....and I bet there's no rust either! :rolleyes: Seriously, I hope all goes well for you!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, no rust...

Oh wait, there's surface rust under the vinyl top... however, since there's no headliner in it, I know there's no place that it's rusted through at all...

$50 for a headliner and $70 for a vinyl top....

Ah, if only I had a job to support the kitty...

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Can't Hang huh

Got a 5.0 and now you are selling the Cougar, loser.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Loser this pal... :1poke:

I'd actually like to keep them both. I had two places available to store the cougar, but they both fell through. Unless you're cleaning out that little garage of yours so my cougar can sleep in there, zippit.... ziiiiiiiipit... ziparama... ziparoni... ziiiiiiiiippppppa....

:D

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Sure put it at my house by the Dumpster, just get a cover so they don't take it with the trash too.
Bummer, man.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
xr7gt said:
Sure put it at my house by the Dumpster, just get a cover so they don't take it with the trash too.
AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! ROWWWRRR FFTT FTTT FFFTTT!!!

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
This weekend someone is coming down.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
your welcome to store it up here in the desert on my place

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks CougarGuy...

I'm trying to avoid the desert scene with it. I could always take it to my mom's place near Blythe, but I don't want it to get baked and have the tires cook off the thing.

Waiting on one more local OC friend to see what's up with them, they have a building with an extra corner in it I'm hoping.. :)

Thanks again,
Robert

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Mannnn....Say it ain't so Robert.......
I also offer up my place in Lemoore to store your cat.

I would take off your hands but my other half would shoot me.
Nobody at SCCC will take her in for ya???

Don
Everbody seems to be selling their cat lately it's gettin' to look like the stock market around here Sell Selll Selll

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Don...

I haven't run it across the sccc as of yet. I'm really hoping for this one last place in Orange County to pull through for me. Other than that, it's sell the cougar and leave the state with my head hung low in shame.. :D

Robert

PS. as for storing it, I'd rather it was some place CLOSE so I can still drive it and visit it.. hehe

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Are you moving too?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Garey,
Did you ever get my email at the SCCC website?

Don

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd like to move back up to Washington State again. Actually, if that happens, I'll get a U-haul, car trailer, a friend to drive the truck and I'll drive the 5.0 so I can keep them both...

however, that's pending the arrival of some promised payments from elsewhere.

:mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts