Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ok ok. the 69 is a Mustang. but the 67 is a Std that is there now with the better part of a 289 in it. the Cougar was an A code, and the stang was an M. the Stang is pretty much stripped, but has a nice drivers side rear door panel in it. its black. the Cougar is missing the vent windows, taillights, most of the interior and some other things. im very mad because if i went last week to check the junk.. i know i could have gotten some useful parts off of these cars. im very very broke right now too so i cant really buy anything off of these cars, so its open game for anyone here in SoCal. they are at the Ecology yard in Santa Fe Springs. hell i could have sold the vent windows to Robert easy lol..

·
Registered
300 Posts
Only the passenger side. . .

You think there's anything else there I should go pull from it?

Robert

·
Registered
246 Posts
Damn it, if it was a 69 cougar with fenders I would be happy tearing up.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if it was a 69 Cougar id have pulled the fenders and sold them to you at a reasonable markup lol. i dunno Robert... what else do you need for the car?? wont really hurt to have spares around ya know. hell worse comes to worse... Ebay.....

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey Steve,

You didn't say the 67 was like a rolling chasis, minus the rolling part!!! :angryfi:

anyway, I did get a couple pieces from it. nothing too exciting left on it.

however, I did pick up an ok drivers arm rest, the deluxe padded windlace pieces (so people stop trying to cut their heads open on my bare sheet metal. hehe) and the trunk lock door with the cougar name still in it. $11.95 total... oh yeah, and $5 for vinyl paint.. :)

Thanks for the tipoff steve...
Robert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts