Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catz I have used hoods $325 and door panels mostly 67 $35 each and up as well as spare dash clusters for the guages(spares) and a few consoles left from $100 and up.Got a few R Hand fenders and lots of glass.Few miscellaneous pieces and a nice 68 XR7 steering wheel in black w/ring and pad $175.Also one tilt/swing wheel set up complete in red for $450(still in car) Grilles $150/side Taillites $35 side and up and dash filler panels in black $35 each.Lots more just ask Thanks Ray:) ;)

B

·
0 Posts
'68 Cougar Left Quarter Panel Needed!

A hit-and-run jerk trashed the entire left side of my fully restored '68 Cougar. I have most of the parts I need to fix it, but I absolutely MUST have a replacement left quarter panel. I need something straight, preferably rust-free all the way from the door jamb, up to the roof, and back to the tail lights.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Bruce

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bruce I have no 1/4s for 67/8 at all left.They are out there though .Don Rush John Benoit and John Ludorf are who I would try.I know John is negotiatimg a deal to get 67/8 1/4s stamped again.Try the Cougar swapboard and John Skinner mayhave as well.Good luck ;)

L

·
0 Posts
HI,
I am looking for a front fender extension for my 67 Cougar XR7 passingers side. If you have one please E-Mail me at ([email protected])

Thanks,

Larry Downing

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
X tension

Larry Tried your email couldn't get you so I'll reply here.I do have an extension for you for $25 plus shipping.My email is [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
4 speed console

I would like to buy a 68 Cougar 4sp. console... I have a very nice 68 Mustang automatic console (less radio knobs) to trade.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Console

Sorry no 4 speed ones I do know someone who is looking for the Mustang auto console.If its for sale let me know and I'll hook you two up.THX Catz ya later

·
Registered
10 Posts
Trunk Lid

Ray,

I was inquiring if you have any trunk lids for a 68 XR-7? The color is unimportant as long as it is fairly strait. I can handle some dings in the center. I'm almost ready to paint and I'm not sure how in the world the previous owner managed to twist this one the way it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks again,
Hop

·
Registered
9 Posts
Parts needed for project 67 cougar GT with a 429 big block

I'm looking for parts for a 67 cougar, I need the inside panel trim for the engine bay, a new frame, dash board, seats, console, door panels. The inside is red, I want to turn it to black. I picked the car up for $1000, I think I might need a new suspension, it looks old and through. I want to replace most of the parts any way. I also want to get GT hood with the scoop on it. I really need to get a lot of parts for the car but I'm happy with the body and engine. Does the under frame disconnect from the body? Long story on why I'm asking but I want to replace at least the front frame if possible. Well any help would be great!

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a lot of 67/8 parts for sale including consoles.I can help you with the parts you need like frame etc but please email me direct at [email protected] and I will help you more.I gotta run this minute as I am painting two cars this afternoon.THX Ray:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
ray

i was just wondering if you still had a front right fender i could use one as soon as possible. i'm near Spokane Wa. please e-mail me back if you still have one. thanks,
Jordan

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
K

·
0 Posts
68 Parts needed

Ray,

I need a RH Front Passenger side fender for a 68 XR7. I also need a RPM gauge for an XR7 give me a reply if you have any of these parts.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fender/Tach

KPShow I do have a fender or five left so email me direct at [email protected] for pricing and sorry no tachs currently for 67/8 Cougars only a few for 69/70 left.THX Catz ya

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ray:
Looking for a lower (below the bumper) rear skirt for my 68 that may be straighter than the current something or another... Let me know.
Thank you, --Mike

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rear valance

I do have repairable rear valances.$25 or $100 repaired.Small dents etc not rotten or torn .Let me know.THX Ray

·
Registered
53 Posts
Moldings

I need the chrome trunk molding, and the fender lip moldings, all 4. Do you have them, and can you e-mail me at, ( [email protected])?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts