Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need the following for my baby. 67 preferably but can take 68 on some items. E-mail [email protected]. Thanks

Steve

Underdask a/c vent (chrome in good shape)
Seat back panels (Black preferably)
Nice grille
Back glass (Tinted)
Front glass (tinted)
Rear 1/4 chrome trim (good shape Hockey sticks
kick panels with speaker holes
nice interior door lights
seat track set
any speed control pieces
rear 1/4 emblems (nice shape)
GTE hood scoop

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ill be looking around for these parts, but when you say back and front glass... you mean the door glass right? and the Mustang glass will interchange i think... so ill be on the lookout. but its been a while since a useful Cougar has shown up at the junkyard i frequent.

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By Front and back glass I mean Windshields. Thanks for you help

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Revised 67/68 parts needed.

Picked up my parts car today and here's the revised list. Anyone have?? Thanks Email me at [email protected]

Nice grille
Rear 1/4 chrome trim (good shape Hockey sticks
kick panels with speaker holes
nice interior door lights
any speed control pieces
rear 1/4 emblems (nice shape)
GTE hood scoop
:D :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dear sir, I noticed that you needed a grille. I have one. a 68. It has a small dent on the bottom of it. If you are interested send me your home address and I'll send you a hard copy picture of it. I picked it up at a swap meet for $20. That same offer is extended to you. I have a 69 and don't need it but I got it anyway. I don't know how much center grilles for 67-68's go for, but I here it's not cheap. I think a reputable body shop coule get it back into shape for a very little investment!!!

E-mail me [email protected]
Thanks for your time,
Adam

·
Contributing Member
246 Posts
hotrodr692004 said:
Dear sir, I noticed that you needed a grille. I have one. a 68. It has a small dent on the bottom of it. If you are interested send me your home address and I'll send you a hard copy picture of it. I picked it up at a swap meet for $20. That same offer is extended to you. I have a 69 and don't need it but I got it anyway. I don't know how much center grilles for 67-68's go for, but I here it's not cheap. I think a reputable body shop coule get it back into shape for a very little investment!!!

E-mail me [email protected]
Thanks for your time,
Adam
Adam,
If sensei69 is not interested, I certainly would be.

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm all set. My ad was 2 years old. All yours. Thanks

Steve

·
Contributing Member
246 Posts
Sensei69 said:
I'm all set. My ad was 2 years old. All yours. Thanks

Steve
Steve, thanks. I have gotta start looking at the dates on some of these things. At least Adam's post is recent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts