Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have alot of Cougar parts for sale. Here is a list of the things I have.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->
  • 1 Left and right door panel
  • 1 Left and right rear panel
  • 1 right headlight assembly
  • 3 2-bbr carbs
  • 1 4-bbr carb
  • Upper and lower 5.0 manifold
  • Steering wheel (some cracks)
  • Steering wheel adapter
  • Hood latch mechanism
  • 4 ashtrays
  • 3 left front fender extensions
  • 5 left rear fender extensions
  • 1 right rear fender extension
  • 2 oil gauges
  • Distributor
  • Radio bezel
  • Headlight vacuum pump
  • 2 sway bar bushings
  • Center grill insert
  • 4 center grill emblems
  • Automatic shifter with bezel
  • 4 headlight buckets – 2 with vacuum pumps, 2 without
  • Battery Tray
  • Misc Brackets
  • 4 bumber guards – 2 front, 2 rear
  • Rear wiring harness with sequential box
  • Fly wheel
  • Air cleaner assembly
  • 2 sets of seat tracks
  • Trunk lid
  • Mustang instrument panel
  • Interior window trim – 2 white, 2 black
  • A/C Pulley
  • 2 right side headlight doors – 1 with emblem, 1 without
  • 3 left side headlight doors
  • Set of leaf springs
  • Headlight cone
  • Headlight trim ring
  • 2 headlight trim panel
  • Set of shock tower braces
  • Wiper motor with bracket
  • Scatter shield
  • 13 horns – 7 left, 6 right
  • Exhaust hanger
  • Jack, handle and 3 hold downs
  • Coil
  • Thermostat housing
  • Oil pan – 22 bolt
  • Oil dip stick and tube
  • Transmission dipstick tube
  • Crank breather
Also if you go to this link https://picasaweb.google.com/mudd8227/CougarParts I have pictures of all the parts too. Let me know if your interested. The best things to do is email me at [email protected]

Make me an offer on the part you want and we can go from there. Thanks for looking.

Greg

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Interior panels color an d your location please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello guys. I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The interior panels are for a standard I believe.

Yes I do still have the fender extensions

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Why not put your location in the upper right with your JOIN DATE. Sure would help us all, and save a lot of questions. It's FREE.....

Dale in Indy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Dale. I didn't put my location in the corner because I didn't know you could do that. And I'm still not exactly sure where to do it. I'll look into it though, thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello do you have the plastic peice that goes on the dash front that is to the right of the instrument panel and above the glove box radio for a standard i am building a 1967 cougar thanks william

1 - 10 of 10 Posts