Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a place that reproduces them anymore? I saw them in a catalog a few years back, but the price and need at the time put it beyond reach. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:(

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
zhat, what part of the "dash" are you referring to? The dash pad is reproduced and sold by cougar/mustang parts vendors at around the $325 ballpark. The cheaper alternative is to contact the used parts vendors (on the "links" page of this site). And you can always keep an eye on eBay...a few come up now and then. The chromed plastic dash sections are not reproduced so you would need to contact the used parts vendors. Ditto for the trim pad that goes over the latter. Hope my 3.2 CDN cents help!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your response. I'm looking for the actual dash pad. A new one if possible. I know Stang-It reproduced one a few years back and I should have bought one. However, I just found out that the company no longer exists from another post on this forum. If you could point the way out to some actual vendors that would be great. I have a couple of catalogs that are about a year old and the dash pad is not offered in any of them. :1zhelp:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mustangs Unlimited does not have them at the moment. They told me they should have more in by the end of Aug.
Cascade Classic doesn't have them either.
I've been looking....and looking hard! If anyone finds a place, please be so kind as to fill me in :) I will do the same. If not, guess i'll have to wait until the end of Aug.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I waited a month for Mustangs unlimited to get me a deluxe door pull for a 73 stang, but they come through!! Couldnt find em anywhere else so I tip my hat to them and belive if they say they will get the dash pads that they probably will mm

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the heads up guys. I guys I'll try Mustangs Unlimited in a few months...:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts