Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several cougar parts for sale I have compiled a brief list but if it is not listed send me your requests, I have 18 cars that still have not been stripped, including 2-289 4-v engines complete and running.
-67/68 E-brake handles with cable $15.00
-Altenators, powersteering pumps and starters $5.00 each
-Hood hinges $20/pair
-Crossmembers 289/302auto $10.00,390,428auto(C6) $25,390,428 4 speed $50.00
-67/68 bumpers front and rear $50.00
-67/68 front bumper brackets $15.00 (set of 4)
-Armrests *standard interior $10.00 each, XR-7 $17.50
-Trunk chrome $50.00
-Steering boxes $30.00
-67/68 quarter window chrome $15.00 each
-Vinyl top trim $50.00/set

All prices in US funds
F.O.B. Edmonton Alberta
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
240 Posts
ok few things- where's admonton alberta? :) and for the armrests like can they be installed onto the original seats? cause i have a 67 with the lowback seats and i'd really love some armrests but how might i go about getting them on it? do i like just drill a couple holes and bolt it in? also i'd like the E-brake handle i'll take the cable too if you really want to get rid of it :) oh and on the armrests when it says each does that mean each pair or for each arm? lemme know email me with the details if you want and where i can send all the mula :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
John,
I have a 68 standard coupe and I need a trunk lock with a key. Also I have a standard dash that has a black front. I need to find a lower dash pad in descent shape. I may not be calling it the right name, but I'm looking for the padded part that goes around the gauges and on the passenger side says, "Cougar".
Thanks,
mercury68
I think this cougar forum is cool!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cougar King and Mercury68, I tried to use the e-mail function and am just curious if you recieved my e-mail from yesterday. I tried to send a test to myself but have not seen it. Let me know so I can make sure I get your questions answered.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sue,
I have a box full of armrests and several e-brake handles so send me an e-mail with your location at [email protected] and I will get you a total with freight.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason,
I have a large bin full of them. I am located close to Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I will have to test them to confirm condition. If they are pretty silent them Max $50.00 plus freight. Unfortunatley due to the age they are prone to problems. Though it will depend on your Budget I would recommend the new units available from Cougars Unlimited. I have not had to buy one myself as I lucked out in getting one with a car. It is quiet and reliable. However if originallity is more important I will be happy to test some and make up a nice set.

Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Earlier today I tried to login to the internet and my computer shut down. As a result I lost all the e-mails in my inbox. If you sent me an e-mail within about 7-10 days I may have lost it. If you could resend it I will get you a response to your inquiry. Thanks for your understanding.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for a few things

Hi John!

I am in Regina. I was wondering if you had any headrests, 6.5 Litre emblems or good quality wheel well mouldings? I am doing a complete rebuild on my car and may also be interested in bumpers and bumper guards in good condition.

I would be grateful to have parts so close to home.

Mike Dumelie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Buddy!
Im looking for a pair of bucket seats for a 1968 Standard Coupe. Im in So. Califorina and im 16 so try to help me. Ive been looking 4 a while now but im not succesful.
thanks Bryon

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike,
Send me an e-mail off line at [email protected] or call me at 780 719 4485 after 5pm alberta time. I might have some emblems and wheel lip moldings and maybe even some bumper guards.

And

Bryon,
I don't have any pairs of really nice buckets at the moment but I might have some thing that may only need the base recovered. What color?
You can reach me at [email protected].
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi John.

do you have a vacume tank for the hide-away headlights on a 67 cougar? if so how much would you want for it?

thank you

cliff

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cougar parts

The business material was sold in june 2003 so I do not have the parts you are looking for anymore.
John

·
Registered
24 Posts
John....I'm looking for: (for a '68 Black XR7)
1) Black drivers door armrest
2) Chrome ring that guides doorlock knob
3) Good used power steering pump
4) Good used power steering control valve assembly w/ballstud
5) Ventless dash center panel (toggle switch panel) non-A/C
6) Good toggle switch levers (mine are kinda cruddy)
7) A *Really Good* Black dash pad....(just thought I'd ask...<G>...)

Thanks for reading....

Willie Wonka
Murphysboro, IL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.