Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of extra parts for sale. Here is some of what I have.....
Front Pass. side Fender w/trim, hoods, doors, decklids, fender extentions, quarter extentions, door glass, quarter glass, fan shroud, mirrors, emblems, grille centers, headlight doors, taillight assemblies, quarter reflectors, stone guard (piece between front bumper and grille), bumpers, styled steel wheel, original spares, quarter chrome, door handles, some interior pieces, center grille trim, hood eyebrow trim, and more. E-mail me or call at 847-244-9452 after 5pm central time. Thanks, Kerry

·
Registered
20 Posts
67 drivers door

Hi Kerry.
I just buggerd my drivers door & looking for a good replacement. What would you want for a bare door ? and what would it cost in canadian to ship it to B.C. Canada. Have a good day.
thumper

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for parts

Just bought a 67 XR7 over the weekend and am looking for an orginial carb. that would have come on a 289 w/4 barrel, also I'm looking for a rear deck lid in the Saddle color to replace the one I have that's has after market speakers in it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
mag wheels

Kerry
Are the mag wheels you have the drum brake variety or the disc brake variety.... meaning whats the offset?
I have a perfect set of drum brake wheels but have a disc brake car......
PLUS what kind of radios? Do you have the 68 Stereo?
:eek:(
David

·
Registered
103 Posts
Tell me about the mirrors.
I need outside mirrors for my 68 STD and my 68 XR-7
George

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
I'm interested in a nice drivers side remote mirror, a nice set of styled steel wheels (Cougar drum brakes only) with centers, a straight front bumper, and possibly a drivers fender (must be straight and rust-free).

Let me know if you have any of the above. Thanks!

·
Registered
162 Posts
i need the trunk key door emblem(my swing up door is there but is blank) and a couple door roll up window handles with black knobs(cheap)for my dragster ...anybody help?????? email me at [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts