21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Diecast cars arrived quickly and just as promised ... Thank you for packaging them so well as they arrived in great shape even though the shipping box took a beating from USPS... Thanks again .. I am hoping to purchase more items in the future..

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Diecast cars arrived quickly and just as promised ... Thank you for packaging them so well as they arrived in great shape even though the shipping box took a beating from USPS... Thanks again .. I am hoping to purchase more items in the future..

Great, I always worry when I turn these things over to someone else (USPS). I don't like it when out of my control. Enjoy those and thanks again!

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
I really want the tie pin, but it is expensive!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I really want the tie pin, but it is expensive!

Ever see another one?

I don't remember you in Denver. I left CO about 3.5 years ago.

Capture.JPG

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Updates today. Added some electrical and memorabilia. A few large items are gone (thanks!) - had a Holiday rush on deck lids it seems.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
If you're traveling to PHX area for the Auction week you might be able to save on shipping.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for selling me the '68 Owner's Manual. The whole process went smooth. Glad I have an original piece! It arrived at my home on time, safe & sound. I'd be happy to purchase from you again should there be a need.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks for selling me the '68 Owner's Manual. The whole process went smooth. Glad I have an original piece! It arrived at my home on time, safe & sound. I'd be happy to purchase from you again should there be a need.
Glad you like it John!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts