Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 67 or 68 hood nearby that they can quickly measure for me so I can get a shipping quote on one?

·
Registered
913 Posts
The hood is 48in. at the widest (rear) and 561/2 long, from rear to end of nose. If you are going to crate it up, it will need to be 8in thick.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hood is 48in. at the widest (rear) and 561/2 long, from rear to end of nose. If you are going to crate it up, it will need to be 8in thick.
Thanks Towcat I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
389 Posts
do u need me to try to weigh mine? its off the car standing up next to the boat but not too big of a deal to get it out and try to weigh it somehow....

·
Registered
389 Posts
haha think it'd be ltitle much for fishing scale...no i was gonna stand it up on one corner on the bathroom scales if he really needed the weight..... but its proball not that big of an issue, im sure the size is what costs to ship....

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I needed mainly just the dimensions as it would go by dimensional weight anyways. Thanks for all the help it is much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
haha think it'd be ltitle much for fishing scale...no i was gonna stand it up on one corner on the bathroom scales if he really needed the weight..... but its proball not that big of an issue, im sure the size is what costs to ship....
Hey Barney, up here, a northern pike don't fit in a car trunk, and will weigh more than a hood :lolani:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts