Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, own a 67 cougar. Have a 68 fender that needed work and welded the turn signal opening up, but it's not fitting really well along the door edge and looking to just replace it. West Coast classic cougar has a couple but they tend to be $$$. Anyone here in the Northwest with a Drivers fender?
Thanks

·
11,000 Posts
Looking at the WCCC website it shows $253 for a grade B driver side fender, in stock. Seems reasonable to me - what price were you expecting to pay?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Royce, I was on the site this morning, don't know how I missed that one. I only saw the grade A fender. Turns out a buddy just stopped by and together we drilled out the cross support brace spot welds and were able to massage the lower fender to door area back into submission. Originally we replaced the lower quarter and fender support. I got the top to line up but for some odd reason the lower section wasn't playing nice. I'll have to check WCCC again, I've purchased from them before. Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'll be reaching out to the members for help as this project continues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts