Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 67 390 GT 4spd. Current modifications (major) rebuilt engine (balanced, oil mods) TRW forged pistons, Edelbrock RPM heads/intake/cam kit/water pump/carb, Harland Sharp rockers/shafts, Milodon road race pan/windage tray, underdrive pulleys, Lakewood scattereshield, Centerforce dual friction clutch, Hurst shifter, Willwood 4 wheel disc brakes, Vintage 45 16x8 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza 225/50zr16 meats,FPA ceramic coated headers, Dr. Gas X-pipe and Flowmaster 2.5" exhaust, Griffin aluminum radiator, 3.50 rebuilt Trac-Loc, cable clutch conversion, TCP rack and pinion/control arms/strut rods/subrame connectors.
Enough of my blabbing, but I'm proud of my work-in-progress.....next is a more competition type interior and the paint.....one step at a time.

Brian Crisman

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
man that's sexy. That's the look my cougar was going to have [scoop, spoiler, pins, - black] Now I just hope for a decent paint job. Nice engine too, that's going to be next for me - Chad

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Sweet looking cat!!!

Just one though....Fix them headlight doors......They are allcattiwhompes

Sorry ...pet peeve.

Don

·
Registered
406 Posts
How do you fix that? ... Just adjust the bumper stops? - Chad

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picky crowd!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know.......one thing at a time. The mechanics came first....I'll do the lights when I reassemble the trim after painting and powdercoating.
A 440 horse engine, killer wheels and brakes, modern suspension/steering, great paint (in the pic anyway)...........and what do I hear "the headlight doors aren't aligned".........figures :-:)eek: :p

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Sorry man... It is an awsome cat! I should talk... my doors are off also.:rolleyes:

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts