Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Interesting car - since the door data plate shows it is a two tone paint car - it came with a white painted roof - not a vinyl top. It would look sharp if restored properly. People would be way better off restoring something like this than a standard 3 speed plain Jane Cougar.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Agreed. Two tone bench seat with GT and 4 speed. Somebody get this one.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Looks pretty solid still - but you gotta ditch the hitch! Red w/white is a nice look IMO

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey you guys, I just found out about someone posting my CL ad on my 1967 GT Cougar for sale on here...first off, thanks for spreading the word and also, good news--it's still for sale! I just found out about this site and became a member.

I am selling the 1967 GT S-code, 4 speed, bench seat, two tone paint job car. Quite the unique cat--not your ordinary GT. I know that Cougar #1 (Pinkerton's '67 Cougar) Was also a Cardinal Red with a white top, except I think his was a white vinyl, whereas mine is a white painted top. I haven't gotten a Marti report done on it, but I am certian it's a 1 of 1 car. I hate to sell it, but I haven't had the resources to do what I had planned to do with it.

It has a lot of potential as is. The two big downfalls are that it needs a new driver side quarter panel skin, and someone added an aftermarket sunroof at some point (they did a good job on it though--almost looks like it would have came with it).

I have had a few flaky people from CL in my area who were interested, and one guy wants to buy it, but it's not a done deal yet. Anyone have a good idea of what this car is really worth or a good price for it? I'm looking to get $4,650 OBO...I know I could never find another one for this price, let alone find one like this.

Here is my CL ad. The car looks better in person, and would look a whole LOT better with nice wheels on it. And the interior is cleaner now than it is in the pics. http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3352625916.html

Thanks for your interest in my car and any info you want to share about how rare this car is/value, etc. Feel free to email me or call me @ 253-508-8550.
Jerrod

1 - 9 of 9 Posts