Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone I am looking for a complete exhaust system for my 67 with a 289 in it does anyone know were I can get one .I have found a couple of places that sell them but I would prefer to purchase off of this site .Or if anyone know where I can find one .It would be much appreciated.

Thanks Everyone
Bill
Toronto Ontario

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Hi Everyone I am looking for a complete exhaust system for my 67 with a 289 in it does anyone know were I can get one .I have found a couple of places that sell them but I would prefer to purchase off of this site .Or if anyone know where I can find one .It would be much appreciated.

Thanks Everyone
Bill
Toronto Ontario
Bill, not sure on the 67, Spartacus would have a much better idea. You may also try posting this in the Tech or Den sections of the forums. Gets allot more readership in that area.

Rod

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hey Bill,

I assume you are fixing to do the exhaust yourself with a pre bent kit then. I am not aware of any sites selling pre bent exhaust kits for a Cougar. I spoke with the guys down at the Mustang Shop here in Calgary as they are pretty knowledgeable and have a great parts sourcing. They can order pre bent pipes for a Mustang but you would have to get about a 3 inch extension added to the section right before the rear axle to account for the extra body length of the Cougar..

Maybe check with West Coast Classic Cougars as Don may have a source for those.

Best of luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts