Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This car has been stored inside its entire life. 289 v8, c-4 trans. Immaculate condition. 48,000 original miles cnd confirmed by a certified appraiser. All matching numbers. On a scale of 1-5 it is rated almost a 1. Asking $13,000

CLICK HERE FOR IMAGES
http://img15.imageshack.us/g/1002672r.jpg/

Here is the contact info if anyone is interested.

Rob. 303-656-7725

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
For those too lazy to click through a slideshow...

Not my favorite color combo, to be honest, but it looks pretty nice overall... too bad the seats got redone. Has it been repainted?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice car, i feel like it should come with a tweed jacket with leather elbows :D

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Ouch, those redone seats make me cringe. As far a being almost a #1 (perfect) not in my book. Engine compartment should be spotless for that grade. At the moment I'd put it a grade #3 as I suspect everything under the car is probably original and in need of replacement. Every time I see cars from this time frame of 1967-1973 I now wonder what it is with this green color. Seems everybody used it and it can be seen on C bodies from 1973 no less.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Nice car, i feel like it should come with a tweed jacket with leather elbows :D
I swear the center of the console looks like it's done in that Tweed too!??

·
Registered
134 Posts
I swear the center of the console looks like it's done in that Tweed too!??
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but if others see that too maybe it is! Reminds of when i bought my cougar and the previous owner had put tweed floor mats in ...

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
The center console padded top is discolored making it look similar to the tweed.

I've seen this car...last summer headed to Steamboat Springs. I didn't stop to check it out as you all know how I fell about slime green.

·
Registered
292 Posts
The center console padded top is discolored making it look similar to the tweed.

I've seen this car...last summer headed to Steamboat Springs. I didn't stop to check it out as you all know how I fell about slime green.
Some of us like the green..... called legend lime for the new mustang, but lime frost for those 60's fords. Besides, I don't know how you fell. Don't blame the green color for it! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts