Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah yeah yeah, ok its not a Cougar part. i got a console at the junkyard for a 66 Barracuda. its on Ebay now. err, after i post this actually. tell your friends and relatives that are Mopar freaks. its in good shape and i was shocked to see it still in the car. the rest of the car is still there too so if you know anyone that needs any parts off of it, let me know and ill run there to help. that rear windshield is there too...... shipping will be a PITA though, but its in nice driver shape. the console will be an easy shipping though. ill post a link in a sec.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Way back when my first car was a '66 'Cuda. Fun little car! Then I got smart and traded it for my first cat; a '68 XR7.
Chuck

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are nice little cars. the front grill looks a lil dorky to me though. but other than that they are nice. this one even has that big exensive windshiled on it. id pull it and sell it, but shipping would deter high bids i assume. on another note...... i may be getting in a deal with family. my aunt wants to buy an older Cougar convt for me to give the magic treatment too then put it for sale. not sure what year, but she says its newer than mine. might be a 70. i might go check it out next week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts