Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I have (5) used 69 Center Grills available that have been stored away for years.

(1) of the Five is an NOS take-off that was on a Cat that I owned in the 80's. The grill was placed on the car for about 16 months and then removed prior to sale; (lower left in photobucket group picture). The used ornament on that grill is decent but faded.

(2) of the Five are in overall good condition with good chrome; (upper left & lower right in photobucket group picture).

(1) of the Five is of average condition with some pitting on chrome; (upper right / photobucket group picture).

The 5th Center Grill has very nice chrome but has a broken mounting ear. I had a dumb*ss moment and dropped it on the floor while removing it from the box that it had been stored in... for this picture of all things.:mad: Oh well...

I will be going to the Spring Ford Swap in Columbus, Oh on Saturday, April 2nd if anyone is interested in inspecting any of these parts for possible purchase. Pictures can be viewed on photobucket at: http://s738.photobucket.com/home/katnip302/index.

Feel free to give me a call if you would care to chat... Thanks.

Gary
765-674-4079 (after 5:30pm CDS)
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts