Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the odds?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
2v/4v

What exactly do you mean by that?....For sale?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what

two other people said they had both 2v and 4v 351c engines in thier posetion. in the same day. 4v 1970 heads are good.
for sale? absolutly no way!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I need a new 2v Carb

My choke sticks on my carburator and I cannot drive the car very far or I'll be sitting there for awhile. I heard that I could not get just the choke part. I have to get the whole thing! If I'm going to do that, I'm thinking of going 4 barrell.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Kitty i am going 4 barrel also

I am also gonna go to 4 barrel, Edelbrok makes a nice intake for us 2V head owners it think it is 169.99 in Summit, also don't go any bigger than a 600cfm carb unles you have had work done to the motor , heads, cam, blah blah blah

PArt number is EDL-2750
go to www.summitracing.com click on Online Catalog
and enter it into the part number search and it should come right up.
Hope this helps you decide, and hey if ya can get it here we can do it together.,..lol
Take care

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Thanks

My motor was overhauled 13,000 miles ago. It's pretty fresh. I would need to change the intake manifold too, if I go 4v. Go edelbrock, right? That's what I was recommended.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Re: what

bowl said:
two other people said they had both 2v and 4v 351c engines in thier posetion. in the same day. 4v 1970 heads are good.
for sale? absolutly no way!
hmm, can i be the 3rd member of the club?? im GONNA have a complete 2bbl 351C as soon as half price day at teh junkyard comes around.... i might sell the heads to finance other parts though...... and i already have some D0AE 4v heads..... bad ass. love the closed chamber

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I like your signiture-sixt9coug

This is mine. I'll be a Copy Cat!!.........My initials are JAG but, I own a Cougar!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
he he he, like that one. the cat tie in rules :D now im thinking that my SS can stand for Sport Special... hmm........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts