Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Years ago at a show I saw one of the super rare versions without the CS signature! Guy said it was original too... Kidding aside, NICE car. I would trade my CJ Vert cougar for it x2 in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
LOL! I remember, way back when, taking a trip down the Burbank and looking over a Highland Green '68 KR fastback. Dealer wanted $23k for it. While I was looking it over they mentioned that they had a Yellow '68 Shelby GT500 convertible (I don't recall if it was a KR or not). So I drooled on it a little bit, and they were shy about their asking price, so I let it go as "if you have to ask, you can't afford it".

Ended up passing on that Green KR for $17k... /sigh, hindsight :)

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I used to own a white 4 speed KR Vert. Sold it for $1400.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bidder retracted bid w a day to go[the latest you can retract your bid without it being binding ],now down to 25K from 175K , now who would have guessed that would have happened?????????LOL...........if people would stop playing these games, it might make some legitimate buyers buy again.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Geeez, that's got to be rough on a seller's heart (unless it's someone he knows)

·
Registered
564 Posts
It is advertising only. The seller has had cars on Ebay for years using the same backdrop. Seller has not completed many transactions based on their profile. Where else can you captivate a larger audience for less money. 1 car sale completed in the past 3 years based on feedback.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts