·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
I am thinking Hawaii, am I right JimP?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks to be Carribian Blue with Parchment but the registry does not show any built that way. Maybe a faded Nordic Blue ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sent him / her an email, even though i think it is a scam, we will see.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thae Ad lists it as Fontana California.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What can you share with us about this one Jim ?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Well it has been maybe 13 years since I saw this GT-E down in Fontana. I believe it is now owned by the son of the "then" owner. It certainly is a legit GT-E, but I don't recall anything about the original engine being pulled and stored, so maybe it happened after I saw it. One of the few GT-Es with a remote rear radio antennae, originally ordered by the dealer principals' wife in Hawaii. I actually went to the owners' house up in the hills, after being met by the dad and son at a prearranged shopping center. They are nice folks and I suspect any inquiry of them about the car would be met with direct and honest answers. As always, anyone serious about buying car would be best advised to go look at it in person.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well it has been maybe 13 years since I saw this GT-E down in Fontana. I believe it is now owned by the son of the "then" owner. It certainly is a legit GT-E, but I don't recall anything about the original engine being pulled and stored, so maybe it happened after I saw it. One of the few GT-Es with a remote rear radio antennae, originally ordered by the dealer principals' wife in Hawaii. I actually went to the owners' house up in the hills, after being met by the dad and son at a prearranged shopping center. They are nice folks and I suspect any inquiry of them about the car would be met with direct and honest answers. As always, anyone serious about buying car would be best advised to go look at it in person.
Jim you are correct, i spoke with the owners son, i think his name is Even, very nice and straight forward. The motor was pulled out to preserve it (nothing worng with motor) a new 427 was built so the son could drive and enjoy the car without worry. Anywone interested should just send them an email, he got back to me right away. I was considering the car, but dont think i will pursue it do to other interests.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I was considering the car, but dont think i will pursue it do to other interests.
LOL! Like certain Q-code ram air convertibles? Post pics when you get them :)

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
That's the most attractive turquoise car I've seen. And I hate that color!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts