Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
What a great week it was, I will never forget it... This was Andrew's 1st video he did for us and I am very proud of his work. Feel free to pass this link around on the other forums. I think this is an interesting video for not only the Cougar crowd, but for anyone who wants to get a feeling what it is like to take your car to a major auction "which you have invested blood, sweat and tears into" and sell it no reserve.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
WOW, awsome video! Great work Andrew! Thanks for sharing Don. John

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was there, was quite a thing to watch live.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well captured! My heart was pounding. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called a favor into Stacey David and he is going to try to get the raw footage from SPEED channel so we can get some more material from inside the tent. They have the rights to all video inside the tent so that is why we have a little bit of a gap midway through.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
This is way cool!! You can really feel the anticipation and excitement. Thanks Don for posting, We have really been blessed with some quality stuff from you guy's. THANKS!!

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow.... Congratulations to WCCC. Maybe you should scrap the parts gig and do TV...
Yeah, um, I think we will wait for the big royalty checks to start rolling in from YouTube before we consider that. So far no dough has come our way but we can always hope! Can't say these videos really have helped sales but in time I think it helps as folks after awhile kinda feel like they know us a little better.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Unless anyone wants to see annoying ads at the bottom of our videos, I don't think we'll be seeing any royalties...

Sorry for the long wait on this video, but we were holding out for official footage as Don said. It was a great experience being there in Scottsdale, and a somewhat daunting task as my first video for WCCC, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out overall. Glad it's enjoyable to you guys, and hopefully it will ripple out to the rest of the car world and teach them a thing or two :D

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Nicely Done ! Thanks !

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice job Andrew!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Totally cool, my hats off to Andrew and Don. Hey Don since you mentioned Stacey David, what's up with the V8 interceptor project? Did it fall to the back burners? I sure hope they don't dump it like Overhaulin did.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Having listened to Don's comments in the video about barn finds, have any appeared since the auction?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice job Andrew, and thanks Don for posting. Brian...you are The Man! I would never have had the nerve to do what you did. Thanks for bringing more attention to our little portion of the universe!

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Having listened to Don's comments in the video about barn finds, have any appeared since the auction?
As a matter of fact a couple have come to light as of late... Not to steal Brian's thunder but he should be showing us his one owner BB "Barn Find" anytime now. Brian?

·
Registered
151 Posts
What a great week it was, I will never forget it... This was Andrew's 1st video he did for us and I am very proud of his work. Feel free to pass this link around on the other forums. I think this is an interesting video for not only the Cougar crowd, but for anyone who wants to get a feeling what it is like to take your car to a major auction "which you have invested blood, sweat and tears into" and sell it no reserve. . . .QUOTE]
Great video!
I would love to have this stuff on DVD as my computer takes forever to load and show the video.
Jim

·
Registered
200 Posts
Awesome cougar and awesome video....I hope to see some more cars and videos like this down the road

1 - 20 of 26 Posts