Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 427 GT-E for sale. For detailed description and pictures go to ... www.hpoproductions.com/gte I will list this vehicle on both Cougar internet bulletinboards, CCOA, and publicize via email for 2 weeks (June 20 through July 3) for $20.000. After that I will list it on ebay.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
jim wouldnt want to trade for a 57 tbird would ya ;)

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Jim i was just joshing ya no way would i trade my bird not when i can buy another car but course it would mean a divorce hmmmm... looks great i will pass the word around to help you sell it.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
20K for a GT-E?? sounds like a steal. looking at the pics confirms that as well. youll get that and if you Ebay it.. even more in my opinoin.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cougarguy said:
Jim i was just joshing ya no way would i trade my bird not when i can buy another car but course it would mean a divorce hmmmm... looks great i will pass the word around to help you sell it.
Yeah I kinda figured you were; and I appreciate your helping pass the word.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sixt9coug said:
20K for a GT-E?? sounds like a steal. looking at the pics confirms that as well. youll get that and if you Ebay it.. even more in my opinoin.
The price was set to move the car into the hands of someone who's been looking for one but couldn't find the right car to start with, so I expect it to move promptly. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GT-E 4 sale

This car sold 20 minutes after the ads were posted on the bulletinboards. All monies for sale are now received. Thanks. Jim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts