Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did I mention that these are the coolest thing ever for a cleveland? Here is what my jaw did when i saw them:eek2: :D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
:eek2: :D :eek2: who votes that these will be subject to a Product review?? Logan.. why not get chummy chummy with the manufacturers and score the site a free set to try out on a Project car??? he he. then we can raffle it off after its thrown in a 68 Cougar.... hmm, damn thats almost starting to sound like a legit thing to do..... raise money.. i bet we can sell 2000 tickets at $5 a pop cross country if we get all the Cougar clubs on here involved.... hmmm find a ratty 67/8 get the heads on a dicount provided that a sponsership deal with the company is worked out. drop in a 351C in it and i bet it can be built for less than 5K.... with help of course...

·
Registered
600 Posts
GOOD GOD MAN!!

Ok those are the COOLEST things i have ever seen for a cleveland, i have already contacted them via e-mail about a set for my 351 C in my 73, i might not need to do anything else with the HP and TQ numbers these things produce...except maybe stiffen the frame...lol
Well i will let you all know what they say.:D

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I have seen them before and there not quite as cool once you find out the price tag for them. mm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts