Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of a reliable vendor, other than Auto Krafters, for the 1969 390 emblems? I'm tired or promises, excuses, and alibis.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
I got mine from Autokrafters, what are they doing, saying they are out of stock? They look great.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I have a 390 emblem that came with a bunch of parts. Not sure what year it is for. Can you describe or post a pic of the one you need?

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Emblems

Mike,

E-mail me the picture. I'm hitting the junks and several other sources before the weekend. If I can't hit the mark (so to speak) then I'll post the picture for you anyway.

Neil

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
This is what the 69 390 badges look like the top is a 67 Fairlane, The middle is an original from my 69 and the bottem is a repo from Auto Krafters. The 67 part looks the same but the pins are bigger. you need the ones with the C8OZ-16228-D part number. Is Auto Krafters out of stock? I just got mine last spring.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, that's the emblem that I need a pair of. Auto Krafter's has had my order since mid-July. I've received nothing but excuses, like some other places
in Cougar parts.

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Emblems

Mike,

Went to a specialty" by apointment only" junk yard today among a few other places. I got skunked but I sent you an E-mail with some info. I hope it helps to get your emblems.
Neil

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Heres the Fairlane board http://woodyg.bizland-asp.com/forum/ Try looking for a set there and drill holes bigger if need be. I did not know they were diff size pins,thanks Neil.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well my set of 390 emblems for the Cat should be enroute; AutoKrafters just debited my card yesterday. Not too bad, I only placed the order around 12 July 02.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts