Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having my engine rebuilt. Lots of new parts going in means lots of original parts are available for forum members.
All items prices do not include shipping.

I'm in San Diego. I live in Solana Beach and car is currently in Lakeside.

I also work in Riverside so could meet there too if easier.

Things available
Slightly upgrade alternator 65 output but still uses the external voltage regulator.
$40

1969 heads all original (heads are still in Lakeside)

351w headers. These are headma. Headers 88300 non coated and a bit rusty but no holes header. $75

Starter. May have been original but probably replaced. It was working fine before the motor was disassembled. Gone to a lower profile/high torque starter.
$65

Distributor. Original with an upgrade. --recently was updated from the points to a pertronix1 electronic. Has less than 5000 miles on it. Will include the cap and wires too. I'm going to a Holly Sniper Efi and am using a distributor the efi can control the timing too.
$65

Coil. This is an accel yellow coil. I got it at an auto parts store and it has less than 5000 miles on it. It's a slight upgrade from stock as its rated at 45,000 volts.
$5.

Holley Carburetor
Since I'm going to an efi system it's up for grabs. I dont know all the details of it but it ran the original 351w just fine and had an electronic choke. It has been sitting for 3 months during this rebuild. Will let go cheap $60

I have the original oil pump. If anybody wants it and can pick it up. You can have for free.

Will update with pictures in a bit

1 - 1 of 1 Posts