Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
well i got here a std bore 351c block and crank i purchased a couple of years ago that i had intentions of building a radical engine, but since i got a 351c in my 2 cars i am leaning towards a 351w for a few reasons, 1 for the parts availability and 2 the prices on the parts.So with that in mind i`ll sell my block that has no bore job done and crank thats still in the box when i bought it from ebay 2 yrs ago.I paid 300.00 for the block and its been hot tanked and checked for cracks and the crank like i said is still in its package. The block is a very early production block, SEPT26 1969 so if anyone in the FLarea wants em both, 200.00 takes em away. I would like to see someone buy it but its way to expensive and a hassle to crate it.
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
block and crank

Hi all
ok if anyone is really interested and serious about it `i `ll help out shipping it.Ihate to see it just sit here but if anyone is interedted drop me a line and perhaps we can talk about getting it shipped.
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perhaps sold

Hi all
these items may be sold will find out after jan 2nd when the guy gets back from vacation.He emailed me asking if it was still for sale and if it is he wants it so theres another thing gone out of my garage. May perhaps have some cash finally to buy that 70xr7 vert and strip it clean. :( Sorry to have to strip whats left of its carcas but i know the parts will have some good use to others in the world. And to send it into that big ol car showroom in the sky.
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
People,
deal fell thru, so if anyone wants it let me know 200.00 and takes it away, ill ship the block anywhere in the US with the crank. It is doing me no good here sitting in my garage where someone can build it.
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah screw it
gonna build this engine.Was gonna sell it but no bites so i am gonna bite the bullitt and build it. May as well .Its bought n paid for.Started my new job today so i can now afford to keep it and build it for the eliminator.
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
It was meant to be then. :) Ive been trying to sell my torio but have had no serious offers (was asking 500 Canadian), might as well store it and rebuild it next year.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts