Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I was quoted.....wait for it.........US$600.........for 302 performer i.manifold, from local guys. I found the original invoice for the 70 cougar's performer i. manifold[3514B2V], US$110, in 1996. I reckon its cheaper to ship them in from USA myself, not to mind the $600 I was quoted for a new windscreen for the 70. Maybe they just answer $600 to everything.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dayle, my mistake it should of read 620. delivered,lol. hahahahaha. ;)
It has been sitting for about 6 years, so it needs a cleaning, so 120. delivered is a good price I think.

Rick

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Rick that will bring an easy $100 on the bay and you wont pay for the shipping either!!! mm

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im kinda booted off cuz of late payment ;) Selling this will put me back on and I could sell more stuff so I can have christmas this year

Rick

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Well if one of these 2v cleavland owners here dont jump on this deal they will kick themselves later!! That 4 bbl 69 w manifold I posted on here awhile ago only got one reply and the guy wasnt interested at $50??? I thought the purist's would jump on it cause unlike the eldebrock manifold they dont make them anymore. Finally put it on e-bay and got more for it! mm

·
Registered
751 Posts
Still got it? I'm interested. Could use it on my 73. plan to put a Holley street avenger on it for milage purposes.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
72cat FYI. you might allready know this but,
the mustang windscreen is the same.

·
Registered
273 Posts
how many miles on this Mark? And in what condition?

I think this is the question?

·
Registered
273 Posts
OH I DUNNO

Sorry for the confusion. My post should have read Dark not Mark..My mistake I should have been awake before I posted the question.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, just sold today. If his plans change, I'll let you know.

Rick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts