Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have posted some pics of a few NOS pieces that are available:

(3) C9WY-17620-A NOS Front Valance Panels; all are damage free w/ correct form. Two are FoMoCo Black-primed service panels & One is an earlier Red-Oxide (galvanized) panel. These are the last of the NOS panels that I purchased through Ford Service Parts back in the late 80's / early 90's.

(1) set of Four NOS Wheel Opening Mouldings; C9WY-16038/39-B fronts & DOWY-6529164/5-A Rears. Also have (1) additional pair of DOWY-6529164/5-A Rears. These (6) Mouldings are all in the original FoMoCo service packaging and were purchased new (by me) in the mid 80's from Grice Lincoln Mercury of Marion, IN. They have been carefully stored since purchase. I also have a pair of NOS front mouldings (16038/39-B) that are in excellent condition, w/ hdwr, that have been removed from the paper.

(1) C9WY-6542512-A NOS Deck Lid Moulding w/o hdwr in an open FoMoCo package. The moulding is Stainless and is not damaged. I can furnish decent used clips if needed.

I will be going to the Spring Ford Swap in Columbus, Oh on Saturday, April 2nd if anyone is interested in inspecting any of these parts for possible purchase. Pictures can be viewed on photobucket at: http://s738.photobucket.com/home/katnip302/index.

Feel free to give me a call if you would care to chat... Thanks.

Gary
765-674-4079 (after 5:30pm CDS)
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I am very keen to get in touch with you, in order to purchase a front valance for my "cat" I have a contact in the U.S. where you can send part & get paid in advance. I hope for positive reply from you.
Best regards Lars Kringstad Sweden

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lars,

Hello to you Sir in Sweden. If you will forward an e-mail to my address below, I will be pleased to chat with you about a front valance panel. Best Regards,

Gary
765-674-4079 (after 5:30pm EDST)
[email protected]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Please call me at 970-247-0871 evenings or weekends, or before 8 am mountain time Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts