Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my Offy dual 4 intake. Its for a 289/302 for use with Carter/Edelbrocks. I cant find carbs, so Im selling it, plus I need the cash;) I might change my mind next week, big swap meet at the coast. 200.US plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
DAMN!!! you actually want MONEY for it??? that would be sweet. that would rock. imagine opening the hood of a 68 and seeing that.... ahhhh.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know, thats why I got it. Imagine a 68 Fairlane Fastback, all black, open the hood and seeing the dual 4 under my oval aircleaner, with the Fairlane valve covers. Im still looking for carbs, they need to be 400-500cfm carters or edelbrocks. Holleys dont fit, I tried, doh. There still is time to find them. OR...... sell all my small block stuff and get a 390 in there. Very tough decision I have to make.

Rick

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Steve there are spacers out there to put that on your windsor, so quit drooling and get your wallet out!! LOL mm

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
LOL.. hmmm.... he he.

Rick, went to the junk and looked under that 67 Fairlane... something looked strange though, didnt see the control valve i was expecting, instead i saw two power steering lines going into the steering box and thats about it....... am i missing something?? on the other hand, there is a 69 Montego there with the control valve, and 2 351 Clevelands, and a 500 Cu in Caddy and a 455 Olds and a 69 Lincoln with a 460 thats a legit 69 piece and and and and aaaaaaaaahhh im broke!

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I found a few 500 Carter's,(CHEAP) so Im keeping it until the fall. It's going on the Fairlane hopefully in the next few weeks. I will post pix when it's on.:D

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts