Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
WOW, deja vu. Haven't I seen these pics somewhere else :evil:. Who owns that Cat by the FORD sign in the last pic in the 1st post :1poke:. Nice pics Joe, thanks for sharing. DROOL DROOL. John :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Darn it! Missed that by 4 days. Talked to the owner of the dark green 1967 GT at the Pavillions on the previous Saturday. The cars at this show look spectacular. No shortage of red Panteras in the Phoenix area I see. Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn it! Missed that by 4 days. Talked to the owner of the dark green 1967 GT at the Pavillions on the previous Saturday. The cars at this show look spectacular. No shortage of red Panteras in the Phoenix area I see. Thanks for posting.
The green GT belongs to AZ Cougar Club member Terry C.

He has a very nice car. He brought his car over my house after the show, and I helped him remove and spruce up his headlight door corral/emblem.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi I was wondering about info on pic number 12....i also have a blue, an x code blue, on blue. thanks kevind

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
That white 69 is pretty sharp - whoda thunk an upside down Starsky -N- Hutch stripe would look good..? I'm diggin it....

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
What color interior does the White '68 XR-7 have in photo #28? Thanks John

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately, I do not have any info on the Eliminator. Perhaps one of the other local guys will chime in.

I believe the white 68 has a saddle interior. It is owned by one of the techs at San-Tan Ford.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
The Orange Eliminator is a 351W Hertz car, sunroof Eliminator. Well known car - owned by Chuck Logan of the New Mexico Cougar club.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's so great to see all of those Cougars in one place! Car shows in my area are devoid of any Cougar representation (except for the shows I attend with mine).
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Be proud, you bring something to the show that's not often seen. Put the Iola car show on your calendar for 2012. Theme is 21st Century orphans. Featuring companys that went out of business in the 21st century, Mercury, Pontiac, Plymouth and Oldsmobile. I know there will be Cougars in attendance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts