·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The KCC received some good news yesterday!!! The Kentuckiana
Classic Cougar Club will be hosting the 2004 Nationals here in
Louisville. The dates are June 24th to the 26th if we have any
planners out there. Hopefully we can get more detailed information
up on our web site within the next month!!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

http://www.kyianacougars.org

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Sounds like a plan!

I'll be there! It's already pencilled in on the calendar!

AlphaCat will be running this year, and everything restored underneath, but I just won't have the time to get the body repainted before this summer season, so that will be next winter's project. Any chance of having a Cougar Nats Drags? (heh-heh-heh :D )

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We had talked about drags at a local drag strip but we'll just have to wait and see. There will be a points/time rally held on Thursday night which will be a blast. Hope we have a HUGE crowd for this one.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Logan, we are definitely excited.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes the rallys are always fun and you don't see many of them with American car shows. My father is into Austin Healeys and British sports cars and just about every show he goes to they have a rally planned. I tag along with my cat every once in a while just for fun! Nice to see the countryside instead of just a parking lot or only whats around the show area.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Having lived most of my life in the Kentuckiana( or as the folks in New Albany would call it), Indiucky area, My son and I will make every effort to make the Nationals in Louisville. We both have 69 XR7 conv's (a necessity in Fl.) and look forward to hearing more on it's development. Good luck and congrats on securing the Nationals!

Jim

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jim, we look forward to haveing you back in KY. I'll be happy to add you to our Nationals Update list if you want to forward your email address to [email protected]
This way you can keep up with what's going on.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Jeff,

Email is on the way. Thanks and good luck!

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
FYI

The KCC is holding the 2004 EAST Coast Nationals.
The SoCal Cougar Club is holding the West Coast Nats.
The only club to hold 4 Nationals in a row 1998 2000 2002 2004

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right, I probably should have said that in my original post.....we are holding the EAST Nationals.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Well i hope i can make it this year, i have a little work to do but i still may go into the mangy cat class...lol

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Look forward to having you here Dave!

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Do you have any further info about site for 2004 East Nats yet? Never too early to start looking for hotels, etc!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, it will be held at the Executive Inn East right near the KY Exposition Center and Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom. 978 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209. Web site = http://www.executiveinnhotel.com and you can get a good look at the facilities.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts