Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CCNJ is now accepting pre-orders for 2003 Nationals T-shirts for pick-up at the Nationals. These shirts are a work of art designed by Phillip Payne. If you want to pre-order to guarantee availability of your size, the shirts are $15.00. We have small, medium, large, extra large and 2X. Make sure to specify the desired size. Shirts will also be on sale at the Nationals, but quantities may be limited depending on your size. To guarantee you get the size you want mail you check payable to Cougar Club of New Jersey to:

Steve Polansky
1765 Tearose Lane
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

See you at the Nationals in June.

Steve

·
Registered
600 Posts
Very cool man but whers the love for 71-73?
LOL just kidding, hey where do i send money for registering and can i pay for the shirt and the registration at the same time?

·
Registered
448 Posts
T-Shirts

I've already got two!! they look great. My son loves it, he's wearing it to school tomorrow.
Paul Garvin
69 XR7 Convertible
Mount Laurel NJ Home of the CCOA 2003 Nats:D

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
my check will be in the mail this week for 1
sorry i cant go i am pissed that i cant, but priorities come 1st, got a home thats getting to be finished by the end of next month so i got alot going on
thanks
pat

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave

If it is any consolation, Paul Damato and I, the 2 co-chair for the Nationals, have 69 cougars, and you don't see any 69's on the t-shirt either.

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
sometimes I really hate living in Canada. Thats way to far for me to go for a car show and shirt, :( The shirt looks great too.

Rick

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments on the shirt. Phillip Payne does a great job. His recent cougar work includes the 2001 Nationals shirt, the Delmarva Cougar Club shirt and the CCOA t-shirt. He is a member of the Delmarva Club. We thought so highly of his work that we asked him to design the t-shirt for this years Nationals hosted by CCNJ.

Steve

T

·
0 Posts
show

I feel the canadian,I'm in Fl it's too bad it's so far away.
I think the '78 deserves some love too:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts