Cypress, CA

For more information please contact:

Earl & Beverly Pike 760.242.1290 [email protected]
Mike Brown 818.762.9980 [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Neal goes south

I'm planning a trip to L.A. for the nats my self. I plan to go down centeral Oregon to The Reno NV. area first to see my Dad. Then over to sacramento and then south down I5 to LA. I plan 2 to 3 days in the reno area and would like to meet any one from this group who live in the area when I'm there. And if posible hook up for the drive south. Neal.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Re: Neal goes south

badcatt said:
I'm planning a trip to L.A. for the nats my self. I plan to go down centeral Oregon to The Reno NV. area first to see my Dad. Then over to sacramento and then south down I5 to LA. I plan 2 to 3 days in the reno area and would like to meet any one from this group who live in the area when I'm there. And if posible hook up for the drive south. Neal.
ummm, wow, umm. im like down the street, so ill just wake up and head there before or after i eat. think ill get a slurpee from 7-11 while im up..... no big road trip story here lol.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Just made my resorvations at the Courtyard by Marriott for the night of July 19th. So I guess I will see you all there!

Chris

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm with you Steve...

Right down the street. And although my car isn't NEAR show quality, I put it in for the Display Only category. $10 for parking without Door Dings? I'm all for it!! woohoo.

Hm, 7-11 slurpee? blech... Pepsi big gulp? now we're talkin..

and when it's all over? back to my bigass bed in my own room and DSL for pics to MercuryCougar.NET hehe.

Robert

PS, my bed's only big enough for me.. so don't even ask steve!!!

HAHA LOL :1poke:

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
note to self.... park VERY VERY close to the red 67 bench.... be careless opening doors......... lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Note to self:

Keep crappy paint job and laugh at the BROWN 69 that's trying to hurt my paint with his new paint.

:D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Mohave gold, Mohave gold... dont hate.... lol. if i paint your car ill remember to leave some fish eyes in it lol

·
Registered
866 Posts
I have never been to the Nats before. Where is it located? How much to get in? The cat won't be coming.

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool, then it will look like yours.. hehe... can you give me the racing runs on my mirror too???

:1poke: Sixt9

when you gonna buff that bugger?

HEY!! the Neighbor Rice Boys are playing in the front yard... vroom vroom....

What power, what speed... I DUNNO!!! WHAT power.. WHAT speed?????

Robert

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i was err, just going so fast the paint started flowing back again... yeah, thats it lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hm, I actually don't know what it costs to get in for admission... does it cost anything? $6? Never thought about it...

Robert

Steve??

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
the address should be on the link up there. its on Katella in Cypress, really, not hard to get too.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hm, I'm really not even sure. How sad is that. this is my first year too so I don't know where it's actually at.

Was told that it's at the Secure Horizons parking lot, around the corner from Katella and Valley View

hm, wait, THIS JUST IN.. dee dee de de dee deeeedeeeee

This is the hotel address and the parking lot is right next door for the Nats...

5865 Katella Ave
Cypress, CA

Robert

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
its really easy to get to use map quest it will put you at the hotel. as far as i know it is free to go to but as for regestering your car not sure check the southern california cougar club web site for details.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Is the show at the marriot??

don

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shoulda read the first post.....

Don

1 - 20 of 22 Posts