Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of being selected by Eric Overton to have my 69 XR7 photographed for potential inclusion in the 2002 Cats & Kittens calendar...

Well, let me tell ya, all I can say is YOWSA... Talk about some beauties... I'm not wiping the butt marks off my fenders and quarters for a month!!

While Eric is the Pro photographer, I did take a couple shots of just the cat as it stood when it was shot for the shoot, minus the 4 incredibly lovely ladies sprawled all over it. BUY the calendar when it comes out... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Logan,
Who's putting this calendar together, and how would I order one?
By the way, the car's looking damn good!

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Eric Overton puts it out. You can keep up to date on it and it's availability via www.overtonphoto.com... His site is a little under construction, but either way, once the calendar is orderable, I'll be posting a message with all the pertinent info.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Damn

The word "CLEAN" is an understatement for that car. Thumbs up - It's one calendar I'll be buying for next year - Chad

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Logan.........

In a word.......SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Don:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: pictures

ok i just have to say that car looks gooood.i must say my cougar is newer,but that car makes me apprciate mine even more.i have a 99 cougar in laser red and it is the only car worth owning in my opion.thanks for the pic.

anna

1 - 14 of 14 Posts