Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Who Is Attending?

Logan, are planning to attend the Eastern Cougar Nationals in Williamsburg? I'll be there with my white 70 XR-7 with the 460. I am wondering who else off this board is planning to attend?
I am the WIlliamsburg trip planner for the SSCC. I have a plan of times and locations for the trip. Although, there may be some alterations to it right now, but we will settle by the end o this month at the SSCC's Daytona show. I'll post the plan when it is set in stone so anyone that is taking a route that will meet up with our route can join in for the Southern All Cougar Power Tour.

Hope to meet all of ya,

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doubtful that I'll be there. I'll be spending the majority of my resources this spring and summer getting my 69 XR7 Coupe running consistent 12's at the track.

Along with polishing up all the loose ends required to get the car show worthy as well. I fully expect the car back in my garage within the next 2 weeks, at which point, I'll be attacking the rear end in it's entirety (Springs, new moser rear axle setup w/discs). Also will be replacing the fuel tank and sender. Just for kicks I've got a complete stainless brake and fuel line system to get installed as well.

So, in short, If you're in Texas, you'll be seeing alot of me this year at the Musclecar challenge series, and various shows around the DFW area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts