Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I finally got one roll of pics developed of ragcat's transformation from red to yellow (courtesy of John Hudson). Anyone interested can view them at http://www.walmartphotocenter.com/photo/album/album.asp?album=704848 There are also some shots of John's wvcat there. There will be lots more pics soon as I have added a spoiler and scoop and am just about finished with the seats I got from a Ford Contour. SOON:D VERY SOON:D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dummy me just discovered this link probably won't work without my codes so I will try to post some pics soon!! SORRY!!!!!!!!!
Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
posted pics in gallery

I have now posted 5 pics in the forum so pending approval...
Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah OC. My bad. There are a few in the photo gallery now. I just checked and Logan has already approved them. THANKS LOGAN!!:D
And yes, the fan blade thing hurt a little! lol Thank God it wasn't any worse than it was.
Chuck:D :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
ragcat said:
Yeah OC. My bad. There are a few in the photo gallery now. I just checked and Logan has already approved them. THANKS LOGAN!!:D
And yes, the fan blade thing hurt a little! lol Thank God it wasn't any worse than it was.
Chuck:D :D
Uh hem, I approved them.... :D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris-
My bad. Thanks for the approvals!!:D The addy on my approval responses said [email protected] so I therefore assumed (I think we ALL know what that word means!! lol:1poke: ).
Chuck

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Way too go Chuck, Catzya

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MunchE said:
Worked for me!

I like the body colored bumper and blacked out headlight covers.
Thanks for checking Jason. I/we wrestled with body color or blacked out bumpers and I'm quite happy with the body color.
Chuck

·
Registered
210 Posts
Car looks really good. I really like the way the yellow looks on it and with everything blacked out it gives a really good contrast to the paint.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wvcat said:
it looks even better is person. Ok now we want to see those custom seats of yours!!
John
wvcat
John-
You should know about that in person thing!:1poke: LOL
As for the seats, hope to take some pics this weekend but who knows when I'll get them developed;) . As soon as I can find the time to change the heater core, Ill actually get the seats in.
Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
b0nes421 said:
Car looks really good. I really like the way the yellow looks on it and with everything blacked out it gives a really good contrast to the paint.
Thanks bones. Contrast is what I was going for.
Chuck

·
Registered
173 Posts
Chuck, it's looking really good. I like the black contrast too, but then you've seen my yellow 69 convertible already. I'm also interested in seeing those seats when you can get some photos.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
got to like the colors nothing says bad like yellow and black

1 - 18 of 18 Posts