Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, 11:21
I recieved this e-mail a couple of days ago. If your interested contact the owner directly.

Please b advised that i am the owner of the above subject vehicle. It was purchased in 99 when the odometer had approximately 3,500 hundred miles displayed. At present the vehicle has just over 25,000 miles. It is in mint condition, all original and was purchased with the idea of making it a collector car. (The majority of the 21 plus thousand miles driven over the past twelve years have been cross country outings.)

It has been garaged and under wrap since the day i purchased it, routinely serviced and is in exceptionally great condition.

i have made the decision to consider any serious offer to purchase that i might receive. Pics are available if requested. The exterior is burgundy and the interior is leather, camel in color. As U most likely know, the four seat backs all have the Cat logo embroidery into the leather as do the carpeted floor mats.

The vehicle sports a moon roof and a trunk spoiler.

What the car needs is to continue to b babied by a cougar fan.

Serious offers or inquiries can b made via e-mail <!-- e -->[email protected]<!-- e -->, or cell phone 217-971-2396.

Thank U for your time and i look forward to hearing from any and all Cougar fans.

Bob Brady
1105 Community Dr.
Springfield, IL. 62703

Brian Carpenter
67 Cougar project (seattle)
67 Cougar project (celebrity)
68 XR7-G trailer queen restoration.
68 Restomod
69 Boss 302 Eliminator
69 Cougar standard
70 Boss 302 Mustang
1993 Harley Davidson
2004 F250 diesel
2000 Jeep Larado
2004 Jeep Overland 4.7L H.O.

<DL id=profile18449 class="postprofile online"><DT>
BossElim69
<DD>Registered Member <DD><DD>Posts: 296 <DD>Joined: 07 Mar 2011, 14:18 <DD>Location: Michigan <DD>
</DD></DL>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts