Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Those are NOT factory Mustang wheels, so who knows what the offset is... They may or may not fir a Classic Mustang/Cougar. Remember, we don't have a lot of room inside the fenders like cars do nowadays...

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
if they are the same offset as factory ones you will need the adaptor/spacer for them. Mustangs Plus is one source...if you have done any mods to ride height in front (Shelby drop) then you may be rubbing the inner lip..? Those are pretty nice looking - new price may not have been much more depending on manufacturer? You would be better off ordering new with correct offset in that case. I see Bullit wheels turn up (300-400) all the time on CL if you like those at all....

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
11,950 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got the same kind they are called bullit wheels not sure of the offset check out american muscle I got a complete set for 1100.00 shipped with tires and got a 1 inch spacer off ebay for 59.99 shipped you can test fit the rims and if you don't mount tires on you can return them just pay shipping

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm sorry i should of given the wheel size with my last post 8 inch in the front 10.5 in the rear 7 inch would look like pizza cutters to me

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i have mentioned it before and i will mention it again. USING SPACERS THIS LARGE IS UNSAFE!

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
The 94-04 Mustangs don't use nearly the offset that the '05-up do. But yes, I'll never use wheels requiring spacers on anything I own... Just sayin'...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts