Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be parting a 1987 Cougar soon. Is there any need?
I hate to let it go to the bone yard. I did have a 87 and 88 XR-7, but had a hell of a time finding parts, so I don't want others to have the same problem. Let me know soon.
Ken

·
Registered
1 Posts
parts

Hi,
I am in need of a front grill and the passanger side headlight, parking light and fog light. (I think that is they are called) I need all three on the right side and just the corner (fog) light on the left , drivers, side.
let me know if you have them and what you want for them.
thanks,
Randy

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, By needing the grill, do you mean the header pannel? I will have to look at the car once I get it home.
Thanks
Ken

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rampage5150 said:
Hi,
I am in need of a front grill and the passanger side headlight, parking light and fog light. (I think that is they are called) I need all three on the right side and just the corner (fog) light on the left , drivers, side.
let me know if you have them and what you want for them.
thanks,
Randy
Hi, do yo still need these parts?
Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ken, I am in need of a Fuel Sending Unit WITH FLOAT for a 1986 Cougar. 1986 thru 1988 Cougars all had the same parts. Pls. call me @ (214) 537 6947 (Robert) or email e at [email protected] Thanks.................................

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Ken, I am in need of a Fuel Sending Unit WITH FLOAT for a 1986 Cougar. 1986 thru 1988 Cougars all had the same parts. Pls. call me @ (214) 537 6947 (Robert) or email e at [email protected] Thanks.................................
Please note that the original posts are almost exactly six years old......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts