Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE OR TRADE in Lexington, Ky. 40503: 1978 Mercury Cougar XR7 $3000 obo. I haven't had the car long, but it seems to have been well taken care of it's entire life, with only 51,500 miles, 302, runs & drives good, it's in good shape, near perfect interior, power windows, started converting a/c, have the owner's manual, the vacuum & electrical service manual, original hub caps, it has aluminum Mustang wheels with new tires on it right now, new egr valve. This is a solid classic car capable of being driven daily or easily restored to 100%. I was hoping to keep the Cougar, fix the small issues, enjoy it with my kids, but for personal/medical reasons I've decided to let it go.

This is basically my Craigslist ad, but here is the link as well:
http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/5253084422.html

Any questions, offers or for more info email, call or text me, Michael 859-421-6296 (email will be best during the day while I'm at work: [email protected])

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Hi Michael and welcome to the forum. Not much interest in the later year Cat's here but best of luck with the sale. Someone will chime in with the forum address that would be better for your car (think it is a Cougar/T-bird forum?). I do not have that forum info myself or I would supply it.

Regards,

Robert

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hi Michael and welcome to the forum. Not much interest in the later year Cat's here but best of luck with the sale. Someone will chime in with the forum address that would be better for your car (think it is a Cougar/T-bird forum?). I do not have that forum info myself or I would supply it.

Regards,

Robert
h t t p: / / w w w . tccoa.com/

TCCoA is for 1983-1987, but there must be another forum for other years. But since it's Cougar, I'd think the post would be welcome/interesting in any Cougar site no matter what year it is

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much. I wasn't sure if I was posting correctly, in the right venue, etc. There's just not much out there on Cougars from that era. I appreciate all the help, and suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts